If your card is being declined by PayPal™, here are some possible causes and solutions.
If your card is being declined by PayPal™, it might be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your card does not support international payments.
- Your card or billing address information is inaccurate.
- Your card has expired or is out of date.
- The charge is larger than what you usually would put on your card.
- Your card is linked to a PayPal™ account, and you're not logging in with that account
- Your card was linked to a PayPal™ account that has been closed.
- You've linked the card to a PayPal™ account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You've exceeded your card limit with the PayPal™ system.
- Your device or IP address is flagged by the PayPal™ system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies.
- Your card company or bank has more information.
Once a card is associated with an account on PayPal™, the same card cannot be used on PayPal™ without logging in. So you may simply need to log into PayPal™ to complete the transaction.
Please try completing the payment again:
- Using a different card.
- Using an international credit / debit card.
- After logging into PayPal™ (if required).
- After confirming your card on PayPal™ (if required).
- After clearing your browser's cookies.
- Using a different browser.
- Using a different device.
- Using a different network address.
- Directly on paypal.me/SerenityStocks
If all else fails, please:
- Create an account on PayPal™.
- Add funds directly to your PayPal™ account using your card or bank account.
Your plan will be activated immediately.
Guaranteed To Work
PayPal™ should not prevent you from adding funds to your own PayPal™ account, under any circumstance. Once you add funds to your own account, sending them to Serenity is straightforward.
On the rare occasion that someone has had trouble using their card on Serenity, this option has always worked.
If you have other questions or feedback, please contact Serenity directly.