If your card is being declined by PayPal™, here are some possible causes and the corresponding solutions.
If your card is being declined by PayPal™, it might be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your card or billing address information is inaccurate.
- Your card has expired or is out of date.
- The charge is larger than what you usually would put on your card.
- Your card is linked to a PayPal™ account, and you're not logging in with that account
- Your card was linked to a PayPal™ account that has been closed.
- You've linked the card to a PayPal™ account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You've exceeded your card limit with the PayPal™ system.
- Your device or IP address is flagged by the PayPal™ system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies.
- Your card company or bank has more information.
During a previous payment on PayPal™, you may have selected the option for account creation. Once your card is associated with an account on PayPal™, the same card cannot be used on PayPal™ without logging in. So you may simply need to log into PayPal™ to complete the transaction.
Please try completing the payment again:
- Using a different card.
- Using a credit card instead of a debit card.
- After logging into PayPal™ (if required).
- After confirming your card on PayPal™ (if required).
- After clearing your browser's cookies.
- Using a different browser.
- Using a different device.
- Using a different network address.
If all else fails, please:
- Create an account on PayPal™.
- Add funds directly to your PayPal™ account using your card or bank account.
- Now complete the transaction at Advanced Graham Screener - Plans
- Send the payment through PayPal™ directly to email@example.com
Your plan will be activated immediately.
You may also sometimes be shown an empty shopping cart during final checkout. This is normal for unverified sessions, and you can complete your checkout regardless.
If you have any other questions or feedback, please contact Serenity directly.