If your card is being declined by PayPal™, here are some possible causes and solutions.
If your card is being declined by PayPal, it might be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your card does not support international payments.
- Your card or billing address information is inaccurate.
- Your card has expired or is out of date.
- The charge is larger than what you usually would put on your card.
- Your card is linked to a PayPal account, and you're not logging in with that account
- Your card was linked to a PayPal account that has been closed.
- You've linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You've exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
- Your device or IP address is flagged by the PayPal system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies.
- Your card company or bank has more information.
Once a card is associated with an account on PayPal, the same card cannot be used on PayPal without logging in. So you may simply need to log into PayPal to make the payment.
Please try making the payment again:
- Using a different card.
- Using an international credit / debit card.
- After logging into PayPal (if required).
- After confirming your card on PayPal (if required).
- After clearing your browser's cookies.
- Using a different browser.
- Using a different device.
- Using a different network address.
- Directly on paypal.me/SerenityStocks
If all else fails, please:
- Create an account on PayPal.
Your plan will be activated immediately.
Note: In the case of an eCheck, the plan gets activated automatically as soon as the eCheck clears.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact Serenity.