Serenity's payment system processes payments through PayPal™ on a regular basis.
If your credit/debit card is being declined, it might be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your card is expired or out of date.
- Your card or billing address information is inaccurate.
- Your card is associated with a specific PayPal™ account, and you're not logging in with that particular account.
- Your card was associated with a PayPal™ account that has since been closed.
- You've linked the card to a PayPal™ account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You've exceeded your card limit with the PayPal™ system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies.
- Your device or IP address is flagged by the PayPal™ system.
- Your card company or bank has more information.
Note: You may sometimes be shown an empty shopping cart during final checkout. This is a normal security feature for unverified sessions. Please complete your checkout regardless, and the system will give you full access immediately.
Please try completing the payment again:
- Using a different card.
- Using a credit card instead of a debit card.
- After logging into PayPal™ (if required).
- After confirming your card on PayPal™ (if required).
- After clearing your browser's cookies.
- Using a different browser.
- Using a different device.
- Using a different network address.
If all else fails, please:
- Create an account on PayPal™.
- Add funds directly to your PayPal™ account using your card or bank account.
- Now complete the transaction at Advanced Graham Screener - Plans
- Send the payment through PayPal™ directly to email@example.com
Your plan will be activated immediately.
If you have any other questions or feedback, please contact Serenity directly.