If your card is being declined by PayPal, here are some possible causes and solutions.
If your card is being declined by PayPal, it might be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your card does not support international payments.
- Your card or billing address information is inaccurate.
- Your card has expired or is out of date.
- The charge is larger than what you usually would put on your card.
- Your card issuer has to approve the transaction, or has more information.
- Your card is linked to a PayPal account, and you're not logging in with that account
- Your card was linked to a PayPal account that has been closed.
- You've linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You've exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
- Your device or IP address is flagged by the PayPal system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies.
Once a card is associated with an account on PayPal, the same card cannot be used on PayPal without logging in. So you may simply need to log into PayPal to make the payment.
What PayPal Says
Please note that every time Serenity has escalated a payment failure with PayPal, they have come back with the same response:
"Your PayPal account is fine and nothing is preventing you from receiving payments. Your buyers must contact our customer service for further assistance as we won’t discuss their concerns with you as a third-party."
Please try making the payment again:
- Using a different card.
- Using an international credit card.
- After your card issuer approves the transaction (if required).
- After logging into PayPal (if required).
- After confirming your card on PayPal (if required).
- After clearing your browser's cookies.
- Using a different browser / device / network address.
- On paypal.me/SerenityStocks
- Create an account on PayPal, and
- Make the payment with PayPal's eCheck, or
- Make the payment with PayPal's Instant Bank Transfer, or
- Add funds to your PayPal account using your Bank Account, and
Note: In the case of an eCheck payment, the plan gets activated automatically as soon as the eCheck clears.
As a last resort, the payment can also be sent via Bitcoin to 19KYstK7KhKvom8HFuYYQvt8sJu4T94tUJ. The QR code for the address is given below.
Please contact Serenity if you have any questions or feedback.